This site contains archived information. On December 31st, 2011, we launched a new integrated media room containing the latest Bal Seal Engineering materials and assets. To visit the new media room, click here.
Bal Seal Engineering to Invest $45 Million in New Plant,Add 200+ Jobs
Bal Seal Engineering, Inc. has posted two new digital productions to herald its participation in this week’s AUVSI Unmanned Systems North America trade event. The company’s latest video and podcast can be found in its online media room at http://mediaroom.balseal.com.
- Foothill Ranch, Calif. – August 19th, 2011 – Bal Seal Engineering, Inc. today announced that its board of directors has named Rick Dawson to serve as the company’s chief executive officer and president.
- Tokyo, Japan – June 15th 2011 – Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., a leading global designer and manufacturer of sealing, connecting, conducting and EMI shielding solutions for the automotive industry, is hosting its inaugural exhibit at Japan’s annual Automotive-NEXT trade event from June 15th-17th, 2011 in the Tokyo International Exhibition Center.
- Paris, France – June 17th, 2011 – Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., a global provider of custom-engineered sealing, connecting, conducting and EMI shielding solutions for the aerospace and military/defense industries, will demonstrate examples of low friction seals in FLIR pods, electrical contacts for current and signal transmission, and other related applications at this year’s Paris Air Show. Those interested in learning more are invited to visit Bal Seal’s stand #86, hall 2B, aisle H from June 20th-26th at the show site in Le Bourget.
- Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., a SoCal-based designer and manufacturer of solutions for medical, aerospace, automotive and other industries, has announced that it will participate in the Anaheim/OC Job Fair and Expo on Wednesday, June 15th, 2011 at the Anaheim GardenWalk. The company will seek qualified candidates to fill a combination of engineering, manufacturing and logistics-related positions at the one-day event.
HOUSTON, TX – May 2nd, 2011 – Fans of fast machines and innovative sealing solutions can get their fix of both at this week’s Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, courtesy of an exhibit hosted by Bal Seal Engineering, Inc. that features a red, white and blue 2011 BMW S 1000 RR motorcycle and the LKS™ High PV Seal.
- Los Angeles, Calif. — April 25th, 2011— Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., a global provider of solutions for medical, aerospace, automotive and other industries, has announced that it will participate in a career fair at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel next to Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, April 26th, 2011. The company will be meeting with qualified candidates at the one-day event in an effort to fill 15 positions.
- Atlanta, Georgia - March 8th, 2011 - Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., a global provider of custom-engineered sealing solutions for laboratory equipment and analytical sciences, is developing 30,000 psi seals for the next generation of higher pressure UHPLC pumps. Those interested in learning more are invited to visit Bal Seal’s booth, #1543, at the Pittcon 2011 Conference and Expo, March 13th-18th at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.
Foothill Ranch, Calif. – March 8th, 2011 – A quick–reference guide published by Bal Seal Engineering, Inc. provides information about the benefits of using springs to conduct high, medium and low current in power transmission and distribution equipment.
Foothill Ranch, Calif—March 8th, 2011 -- A new low-friction seal offered by Bal Seal Engineering, Inc. is helping design engineers meet strict weight, wear and performance requirements in “pod” or gimbal-type aircraft applications.
- Prague, Czech Republic – March 21st, 2011 – Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., a global provider of connecting, conducting and EMI shielding solutions for the energy industry, has announced that it will bring its Canted-coil™ spring technology to the Czech Republic for the upcoming ELECTRON trade fair, held April 12-14, 2011 at the Exhibition Centre Prague Letnany.
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov 08, 2010 -- U.S. medical device manufacturers and design engineers who want to see and touch the SYGNUS™ Implantable Contact System before the end of 2010 will have one final opportunity to do so at this week's BIOMEDevice show in San Jose, California.
Minneapolis, Minn. – Oct. 10th, 2010 – Bal Seal Engineering, Inc. will host a presentation titled “Reducing IPG Development Time Through Connector System Integration” during the Medical Design & Manufacturing show on Thursday, October 14th at 12:00 p.m. Admission to the presentation is free to all show attendees.
- FOOTHILL RANCH, CA -- August 17th, 2010 -- Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., a global provider of custom-engineered sealing, connecting and conducting solutions, has announced plans to launch the world’s first integrated seal and electrical contact system for active implantable devices.
- Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., has announced that it will introduce its new low-friction seal at this week’s Farnborough International Airshow.
- Foothill Ranch, Calif. – June 4th, 2010 – Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., developer of the LKS Seal™ for high pressure/velocity environments, has released a free mobile device app that lets engineers estimate “PV” and seal performance life based on their own unique requirements.
- Calgary AB, Canada – June 8th, 2010 – Bal Seal Engineering’s new LKS High PV Seal™, introduced to the U.S. oilfield industry at the 2010 Offshore Technology Conference in May, is making its Canadian debut this week at the Global Petroleum Show and Conference in Calgary, Alberta.
- Provider of sealing solutions will feature a BMW S 1000 RR in its exhibit at Reliant Park this week.
- New Orleans, Louisiana – April 19th, 2010 – Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., a global provider of connecting and conducting solutions for the energy industry, has announced that it will exhibit at this week’s IEEE PES Power Transmission and Distribution Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Visitors to the Hannover Fair, running April 19-23, 2010, will have an exclusive opportunity to view a new technical animation produced by Bal Seal Engineering, Inc.
- Anaheim, California – February 3rd, 2010 – Steven Twork, a new Market Manager for Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., will signal the official opening of his company’s exhibit at next week’s Medical Design & Manufacturing West event by recording a video report from the show floor.
- Palm Springs, California – January 22nd, 2010 – Low pressure, low friction sealing solutions will be the central feature of an exhibit hosted by Bal Seal Engineering, Inc. at the Lab Automation 2010 trade event, held January 24-26 in Palm Springs, Calif.
- Mumbai, India – January 19th, 2010 – Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., announced this week that it will host its first-ever trade event exhibit in India.
Düsseldorf, Germany – November 18th, 2009 – Bal Seal Engineering, Inc. has announced that it will roll out a new exhibit at MEDICA-COMPAMED, an international trade fair to be held November 18th-21st, 2009 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Beijing, P.R. China – November 25th, 2009 – In anticipation of “dramatic” growth in the Chinese analytical and laboratory equipment market, Bal Seal Engineering, Inc. announced this week that it will host an exhibit at the Beijing Conference and Exhibition on Instrumental Analysis (“BCEIA”), held November 25th-28th, 2009 at the Beijing Exhibition Center.
- Newport Beach, Calif. – October 26, 2009 – Rob Sjostedt, an engineer and inventor who serves as President and CEO of Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., has been chosen to represent neuromodulation device component manufacturers in an industry panel discussion to be held during the 2009 Neurotech Leaders Forum taking place this week in Newport Beach, Calif.
- Minneapolis, Minn. – October 19, 2009 – Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., a supplier of high-performance components for electronic devices used in cardiac rhythm management, neuromodulation and sensing applications, will be demonstrating its Bal Conn™ electrical contact at the upcoming Medical Design & Manufacturing Show in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Utrecht, Netherlands – September 28th, 2009 - The biggest attraction at the Elektrotechniek exhibition running this week in Utrecht, Netherlands may turn out to be one of the smallest and simplest products: an electrical contact fashioned from a spring.
- Foothill Ranch, California – August 21, 2009 – Boeing Advanced Network and Space Systems, a unit of Boeing Phantom Works, has presented Bal Seal Engineering, Inc., a global provider of sealing, connecting, conducting and shielding solutions, with an award for its work on the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Fast Access Spacecraft Testbed (FAST) program.